CERTIFIED COURSE ON C & C++ Programming Institute in Bangalore, Hyderabad
Relationships between C and C++ are:
Both languages have the same syntax.
The code structure of both languages is the same.
the compilation of both the languages is about the same (not 100% sure, but it should be given that syntax & grammar are similar)
They share the same basic syntax. Nearly all of C’s operators and keywords are also present in C++ and do the same thing.
grammar, although C++ has a slightly extended grammar than Ruby that is all the OOP features introduce a few new operators but they both are similar else.
The basic memory model of both is very close to the hardware.
Same notions of stack, heap, file-scope and static variables are present in both the languages.
COURSE MODULES – C & C++ Programming Institute in Bangalore
- Introduction to Embedded Systems
- Basics of Micro controllers
- 8051 Architecture & Programming
- ARM 9 Architecture & Programming
- ARM 11 Architecture & Programming
- CORTEX Architecture & Programming
- ARM Board Bring Up & Porting Embedded Linux
- Embedded Protocols
- Advanced C Programming level 1
- Advanced C Programming level 2
- Advanced C Programming level 3
- C++ Programming & Embedded c++ specification
- RTS & RTOS concepts
- Linux Internals & Programming ( UBUNTU )
- Linux Device Drivers
- RTOS-VXWORKS Programming
- Fundamentals of BSP
- Soft Skills
- Project work I & II
Course Duration: 425 Hrs ( 120 Working days ) Course Fee : Rs.45000/- ( check the counselor for offers )
- 80% Instructor lead Training ( 340 hrs )
- 20% Online training (85 hrs )
- Course Materials
- 100% Genuine Placements
- Interview Preparations
Value Addition (free) for all students
- 10 e-learning courses
- Soft copy of all software used in the course
- Access to E-library during course period